Maxim Anatolievich POLYAKOV
Law Bureau #25
Inter-Regional Ñollegium of Advocates
+7 (495) 518-7262
Russian (Native); English (Fluent)
Areas of Practice:
- common disputes incl. disputes on sale and purchase (incl. realty) contracts, cession of rights, debt collection from contracts of goods supply and delivery, works execution, service providing, rent, hire, loan and other, reimbursement for damages, protection of honour and dignity and others;
- family disputes incl. disputes on alimony, annulment of marriage, motherhood, fatherhood, paternity, dissolution of marriage, divorce, division / dissolution of joint property and debt, marriage and marital contract, division of property and assets, visitation and parents rights, children’s /minors’ rights and others;
- dwelling disputes incl. determination of property ownership, apartment/house reconstruction, eviction settlement, rent contract disputes resolution, and others;
- inheritance disputes over will, money, property;
- common disputes incl. disputes on sale and purchase contracts, cession of rights, debt collection from contracts of goods supply and delivery, works execution, service providing, rent, hire, loan and other, reimbursement for damages and others;
- administrative disputes incl. appeal of acts of state bodies such as right-registration bodies, tax inspection, customs and others;
- bankruptcy disputes incl. appeal for bankruptcy, protection of creditors rights and others;
Moscow State Law Academy (Law Degree) (1996)
Professional & Association Memberships:
Moscow City Bar Association
Russian Branch of the International Law Association
Maxim A. Polyakov has been successfully practicing law since 2001. Maxim A. Polyakov is a Member of Moscow based Law Bureau #25 Inter-regional collegium of advocates and a Member of Moscow Advocatory Chamber, registration number 77/4508.
Maxim A. Polyakov received his law degree from the Moscow State Law Academy (former All-Union Correspondence Law Institute) in 1996.
Prior to gaining Advocacy status, Maxim A. Polyakov spent nearly 10 years in trading business which enriched his expertise in a wide field of business. Maxim A. Polyakov, mostly as a trader and then as a regional sales manager, was involved in raw materials (metals and concentrates) and FMCG import/export trading in Russia, CIS countries and Europe. During this quite long period Maxim A. Polyakov worked for multinational companies operating both from Moscow and abroad: Zurich, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona. Before, in early 90-es, Maxim A. Polyakov spent a year in Cape Town, South Africa, practicing English.
Maxim A. Polyakov specializes in legal services to individuals and legal entities, both Russian and foreign, including:
- oral and written legal advise in criminal, civil, arbitrary and administrative cases;
- preparation of legal conclusions in criminal, civil, arbitrary and administrative cases;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in business negotiations;
- promotion of pre-court friendly settlement of disputes;
- representation of individuals and legal entities before state bodies;
- defence of individuals during pretrial investigation and inquiry in criminal cases;
- defence of individuals before state bodies and courts in administrative and criminal cases;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in courts in civil and arbitrary cases;
- preparation of claims, suits, appeals and requests;
- representation of individuals and legal entities in court of appeal, court of cassation, supervisory court;
- representation of legal entities in arbitrary courts in Moscow and outside Moscow;
- implementation of court's decisions;
- representation of legal entities in bankruptcy procedures;
- legal examination and advise on business deals;
- preparation of legal documents for business deals;
- legal support of business deals.
Maxim A. Polyakov advocate's experience over the years has included the following jobs:
- participating in arbitration and litigation hearings in Moscow and outside;
- advising Russian and foreign companies on the matters of threatened arbitration in Russia;
- advising, representing and defencing Russian and foreign citizens and stateless persons on the various matters in civil, administrative and criminal cases in state bodies and courts;
- representing a foreign construction company in a number of arbitration disputes against a Russian state-run agricultural company in courts proceedings;
- representing a foreign construction company as a creditor in bankruptcy procedure of a Russian debtor company;
- representing a foreign trading company in a number of arbitration disputes related to the production equipment supply against a major Russian steel company in outside Moscow courts proceedings;
- implementing court's decisions on behalf of Russian and foreign individuals and legal entities via bailiffs service in Moscow;
- acting on behalf of a privately owned company in several disputes for real estate purchase and sale deals in Moscow.
December 2010 Maxim A. Polyakov was awarded with The Merit Certificate for Professional Skills by Moscow City Bar Association.
In January 2016 he was awarded with The Merit Certificate for Professional Skills by the Russian Federation Bar Association.